When you register with us at Soul Surf & Skate you are providing us with personally identifiable information about yourself.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your: name, contact information, location, computer or network, interactions with us, billing or purchase information.
This information is used to:
- Allow you to access areas of our website
- Allow you to receive email newsletters
- Enable other areas of contact between you and Soul Surf & Skate
This information is provided at your discretion however to gain access to certain areas of the website and the associated services this information may be mandatory.
Any information that Soul Surf & Skate collects about you will not be sold to any third parties and is protected by this policy and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
We hold your personal information in electronic files. We use third party information system providers who store and may have access to your personal information. When you place an order through the Website, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send the Website.
The website uses SSL technology that scrambles all confidential data entered by you, such as payment details and address information, before being supplied and decoded by our payment and hosting providers.
How we use your information
Information gathered about you will only be used for the following purposes:
1. To identify you and allow you secure access to your shopping history and user profile.
2. To effectively operate and administer the Website and make improvements.
3. For Soul Surf & Skate to communicate with you for any purpose relating to your use of our website and its services.
4. To process purchase transactions that you might make through our website.
5. To assist us in any marketing or promotional campaigns that we may implement.
Cookies may also be used to collect transaction information needed by a script or loyalty program to which you have authorized us to provide your personal information. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our Website.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com or phone 03 6844 844.